Indiranagar Club has 22 AC Guest rooms classified into 3 different categories namely Deluxe Rooms, Super Deluxe Rooms and Suites.
- Deluxe Room – Rs. 1,400/- + Service Tax 7.42% per day
- Super Deluxe Room – Rs. 1,960 /- + Service Tax 7.42% per day
- Suites – Rs. 2,520/- + Service Tax 7.42% per day
Reservation for accommodation may be made over on phone, fax or by reciprocal members by sending DD in advance.
6.00 am to 10 pm.
Contact No: 25280 323/ 41153378 Extn: 200
Check In Procedure
All reciprocal members will be required to produce their membership identity cards for entry, and use of club facilities check in-check out timing 12.00 noon
Children below 12 years of age – No Charge
Others per head (Not more than two – Rs.250/- per day additional occupants per suite)
Check-In & Check-Out Time – 12.00 noon
Where reservation is sought for member’s guest the members in person shall furnish the following particulars along with the formal application.
- Name of Guest/s
- Occupation of the Guest/s
- Designation if serving (including self employed)
- Marital status of the Guest/s
- Full postal address and telephone number of the guest/s
Booking & Occupancy
- Rooms shall be reserved by the Member only for their Guests.
- Members of Affiliated Club shall reserve room for their personal use only.
- Outstation members of Indiranagar Club can reserve rooms for their personal use / dependents.
- Requests for reservation will be permitted up to 3 months in advance.
- All requests must be confirmed in writing / signing of reservation forms and statement of declaration by the concerned member.
- Bookings are confirmed on the date / time of filling reservation forms or receipt of letter in writing from members.
- Rooms are allotted on a first come first serve basis and no requests for specific rooms will be entertained.
- Rooms are allotted subject to availability.
- Guest rooms shall be used for residential purposes. No commercial activity will be permitted in the rooms.
- Guests shall be governed by the behavioural norms and dress code of the club.
- Any loss / damage caused to the club property shall be charged to the member / guest at market replaceable cost plus all incidental changes.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final in this regard.
- Cooking, use of gas or electric stoves is prohibited.
- Supply of Electric power may be restricted / staggered subject to supply constraint.
- The club shall not be responsible for any loss of property / cash etc by a guest during his stay.
- Suggestion / Complaint if any should be addressed to the Hon. Secretary. Guest on their own shall not reprimand or punish any staff members.
- Affiliated club members shall be governed by the reciprocal arrangement between their parent club and Indiranagar Club.
- An amount equivalent to the total room rent must be sent along with request for reservation by DD only.
Booked date 12 noon as reference.
Within 24 hrs Full rent
Beyond 24hrs to 48 hrs : 20%
Beyond 48hrs to 7days : 10%
Beyond 7 days Rs. 100/- per day, per room
- No pets are permitted in the rooms.
- No firearms are permitted to be carried by Guests in the club premises or in the rooms.
- Guest may avail all facilities of the club such as games, Swimming Pool, Health Club etc by paying the prescribed charges notified.
- No accommodation / dining facilities are provided for chauffer’ s / servants of guests.
- All bills should be settled in full either by the member booking the room or his guest as indicated by the member in the booking form.
- In case of any problems the members concerned will be liable to clear all dues and the same will be debited to his account.
- Affiliated members are not entitled to any credit facilities. All charges should be charged to the room and the account settled in full before checking out.
- Check out timings will be 12 noon.
- Affiliated members / guests who will settle the accounts by cash should deposit the room rent for the period of stay as advance before occupation of the room.
- Affiliated members are not permitted to bring or entertain guests.
Period of stay
- Members guest are permitted to stay for a period of 6 days only at a time
- The same guest cannot continue staying beyond the prescribed period of the 6 days by booking the room as a guest of another member
- No member is permitted to book more than FOUR Rooms in a calendar month or at any given time.
- Guests should indicate their local residential address / telephone number in the reservation forms.
- At present the room tariff includes a complimentary veg breakfast. All taxes / service charges etc will be charged extra.
- Private parties cannot be hosted in the rooms.
- Catering / Bar service is limited to Guests occupying the room only.
- No visitors are permitted to stay beyond 10.30 pm in the room.
- The above rules are comprehensive in nature, however in case of any specific situations the decision of the competent authority is final & binding.
Instructions To Be Followed By The Affiliated Club Members Who Visit Indiranagar Club:
Produce Official Letter from their parent Club.
- Produce their Identity Cards.
- Contact the Hon. Secretary / Manager on arrival in the Club.
- Utilize the facilities on payment of cash only.
- Cash payment to be made in the Office before 9.00 p.m. after 9.00 p.m. cash will be paid to Asst. Manager – Services and a Temporary receipt would be issued.
- Guests not permitted.
- Only Affiliated Club Members, their spouses and children up to 25 years are eligible to use the facilities. They should all carry their Identity Cards.
- Strictly adhere to the Club Rules.
- Club facilities can be used only for 10 days in a month and forty days in an Official Year of the Club.
- Affiliated Club Members stationed in Bangalore are not permitted to use the Club facilities.
All Bye-laws of the Club should strictly be observed.